COVID-19 In-Person Worship Guidelines
Grace Church will be closed to in-person worship through February 14. We pray that we will be able to reopen for Ash Wednesday on February 17 and for Lent but will only do so if we are confident of the safety of the congregation.
- There will be a limit of fifty persons allowed in the church for worship
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
- Face coverings (masks) are required; if you do not have one, one will be provided
- Gloves will also be available
- Sanitizing stations will be located at both the Hicks Street and Grace Court entrances
- Ushers will wear masks and gloves
- Ushers will disseminate the service bulletins
- Ushers will guide you to your seats; there will be social distancing
- A collection plate will be at the back of the Church for your offering
- Communion and healing prayer will not take place
- At the end of the service, there will be specific receptacles for the disposal of paper masks, gloves, and bulletins
- Please use all exits and social distance when leaving
Thank you for again gathering with us safely.